XpressCollect permissions are granted by means of the product role assignments included in the OpenPortal Users tab. The following user roles provide access to XpressCollect administration functions and system reports:
- XpressCollect Administration - This role gives users access to all product
- XpressCollect User - This role limits personnel to use of the following capabilities:
- Send Preset Messages page - Users can access this page to select tenants and send pre-defined
- Tenant Exclusions page - Users can access this page to select tenants when the business decides to exclude them from receiving system This page also provides access to functions that can be used to assist blacklisted tenants when they want to restore their eligibility to receive account notifications.
- XpressCollect Manual Calls - This role gives users access to the Manual Calls
- XpressCollect Reports - This role gives users access to the XpressCollect system
NOTE: To access the Manual Calls report, users must have both the XpressCollect Reports role and the XpressCollect Manual Calls role.