- Routine monitoring of tenant accounts to identify parties whose payments have become overdue.
- Automated generation of notification messages that convey information about the current account status and provide easy access to a convenient online payment system.
- Support for the creation of supplemental notification messages that can be sent to overdue tenants as deemed appropriate.
- Optional use of a manual call feature that gives personnel the ability to select overdue tenants from a generated list, initiate phone calls to obtain payment or a promise to pay by a specific date, and create an electronic record that documents the details and results for each contact.
- That the consent of your tenants to receive messages about their accounts has been obtained, preferably through terms stated in a standard lease agreement.
NOTE: The default XpressCollect system configuration sets all tenants to Opted Out status, which disables the sending of notification messages. Before this setting is changed to Opted In, OpenTech technical services personnel will ask for verification that your tenants have consented to allow account-related messages to be sent to them.
- That personnel in your organization who create content for XpressCollect messages understand that the system is solely intended to send tenant notifications and messages that pertain to the status and payment of their accounts.